Whether you are new to photography and have never experienced the darkroom or you are an experienced pro who has mastered photography you will appreciate the range of authentic camera, filter and darkroom techniques reproduced with PhotoTools 1.0 Professional Edition. PhotoTools 1.0 Professional Edition contains 250 effects by Jack Davis, Kevin Kubota and onOne Software that faithfully reproduce camera filters like neutral density, color correction and polarization as well as darkroom techniques and alternative processes like solarization, cyanotype and more. You can even simulate the look of different films with the a wide range of grain and contrast effects.
The key to PhotoTools 1.0 Professional Edition is its unique ability to provide full-screen previews of an effect on your image before you choose to apply it. But it isn’t just a single effect, you can stack multiple effects on top of each other just like you would camera filters. You can control the order of each effect and how they blend together for a truly unique look. You can even save your effect stacks so you can repeat them easily and even share them with your friends you have PhotoTools.
PhotoTools 1.0 Professional Editions Feature:
* Preview Photoshop action effects before applying to original
* Combine multiple effects together in a layered stack
* Adjust the strength or opacity for each layer in a stack
* Save layer stacks as presets for future use
* Batch process effects on multiple photos
* Apply effect with a layer mask for additional editing
* Base set of 150 effects from onOne and Jack Davis
* Additional 50 effects from Jack Davis
* Additional 50 effects from Kevin Kubota
OnOne_Photo_Tools_1.0_3.rar (Size: 50217 KB)