Programın Tanıtımı ;
Windows'un MovieMaker programını hepimiz biliriz. Bir Kaç fotoğraf veya wmv görüntüleriyle özel efektler verip, süslemeye bayılırız. Bu amatör kullanım için yeterli derecede bizleri memnun eder.
Profesyonellik arayan kullanıcılara ise SonyMedia'nın Vegas Programı dayanılmaz niteliktedir. En üstün özellikler ve binlerce efekt bu programa sığdırılmış. Bir çok ünlü firmanın kullandığı Vegas, Mac dosyaları ve *dat dosyaları hariç tüm uzantıları destekler.
En basit olarak *mp3 dosyalarını yeniden düzenleyebilir ve lisanslarını kendi üstünüze yapabilirsiniz. Fazla yer kaplayan video dosyalarını istediğiniz kadar küçültün ve buna rağmen istediğiniz ayarda ve çözünürlükte kaliteden de vazgeçmeyin.
Kendi fotoğraflarınızdan oluşan bir albüm hazırlayın, fona istediğiniz müziği koyun ve istediğiniz zamanda ekranda bilgi mesajları yapın. Bunları istediğiniz şekilde kaydedebilirsiniz.
Çok hızlı compress yapabiliyor.
Fiyatı ev kullanıcıları ve küçük işletmeler için çok pahalı. (525 $)
Program Tanıtımı ; (IngiLizce)
Sony Vegas - Professional HD Video, Audio, and DVD Creation!
The Vegas DVD Production Suite combines Vegas 7, DVD Architect 4, and Dolby Digital- AC-3 encoding software to offer an integrated environment for all phases of professional video, audio, DVD, and broadcast production. This suite lets you edit and process DV, HDV, SD/HD-SDI, and all XDCAM formats in real time, fine-tune audio with precision, and author surround sound, dual-layer DVDs.
* Precise Editing Tools
Arrange events on the timeline using Windows- drag-and-drop functionality, then expertly edit complex SD or HD projects using mouse or keyboard trimming and powerful ripple editing modes. Features include improved video monitoring, customizable window layouts, color-coded snapping, improved HDV, SDI and XDCAM support, Cinescore plug-in support, A/V synchronization detect and repair, playhead scrubbing, drag ripple and arrange, source project editing, and auto-frame quantization.
* Efficient, Professional Workflow
The Vegas 7 interface provides a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production requirements. Dock multiple windows across multiple monitors, and save your layouts to fit specific editing tasks; nest Vegas projects within the timeline, customize and save keyboard commands, and use application scripting to automate repetitive tasks. System-wide media management produces maximum efficiency. Network rendering saves time by using multiple computers and networked drive arrays to render complex projects. Vegas software also supports 24p, HD and HDV editing.
* Superior Audio Control
Vegas software provides the ultimate in audio flexibility, including unlimited tracks, 24-bit/192 kHz audio support, on the fly punch-in recording, 5.1 surround mixing, effects automation, and time compress/expand. Apply over 30 customizable, real-time audio effects including EQ, Reverb, Delay, and more. Vegas 7 software natively supports VST audio plug-ins-expanding your audio processing and mixing options.
* Powerful DVD Authoring
Create DVDs with multiple video angles, subtitles, multiple languages, and running commentary. Apply image-correction filters to fine-tune still images and video. Filters include Brightness and Contrast, Levels, Auto Levels, Crop, and Anti-Flicker. Set CSS and Macrovision- copy-protection flags when creating masters. DVD Architect 4 software also supports the latest devices including dual-layer DVD burners.
New! Improved HDV, SD/HD-SDI support
New! Red eye reduction (stills only)
New! XDCAM SD and HD import and export
New! XDCAM Proxy Support
New! XDCAM i.Link FAM and Network support
New! XDCAM browser
New! XDCAM Master to disc
Superior frame rate conversions
Multitrack video editing on unlimited tracks
3D track motion
Enhanced video compositing
Keyframeable Bezier masks
Keyframeable transitions, filters, and track motion
3-wheel primary and secondary color correction filters
Waveform, Vectorscope, Parade, and Histogram monitors
Real-time playback of effects, processes and transitions to external monitor
Credit rolls and text animation
Transition progress envelopes
Alpha channel support
Flash> (.swf) format import
Support for any aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9, etc)
Supports multiple file formats and frame rates
24p DV support
Audio Features :
New! Improved multi-processor support
New! Broadcast Wave format multichannel support
New! AAF track volume and pan info support
New! Cinescore plug-in support
New! Gracenote CDDB support for CD extractions
VST plug-in effect support
Tape-style audio scrubbing
Audio recording, editing, and mixing on unlimited tracks
24-bit/192 kHz audio support
5.1 surround mixing tools
On-the-fly punch-in recording
Auto-input record monitoring
5.1 audio plug-in support for the master bus
Film-style 5.1 surround panning
DirectX- plug-in effects automation
Includes over 30 DirectX audio effects
ACID loop properties support
ASIO driver support
Keyboard event pitch shifting
Real-time record meters
32 assignable effects and 26 Master and Aux outputs
Solo or mute tracks
Master, auxiliary, and effects bus tracks
New! Save and recall window layouts
New! Flexible window docking
New! Enhanced video previewing
New! Improved cursor and object snapping
New! EssenceMark> metadata support
New! Envelope brush "painting"
New! Enhanced keyboard mapping
New! Improved project copy and trim operations
New! AJA support
Improved multiprocessor rendering
System-wide media management
A/V synchronization detect and repair
Real-time nondestructive editing
Split-screen A/B previewing
Simple drag-and-drop operations
Envelope automation recording
High Definition editing and output
Searchable Media Pool bins
JKL scrub; timeline and keyboard trimming
Real-time A/V event reverse
Dual monitor support
Multiple docking windows
User-definable window layouts
Customizable keyboard mapping
Dual processor DV rendering support
Keyboard trimming and event shuffling
Edit on 23.976, native 24, 25, 29.97 or 30 fps timelines
Media Explorer window
Capture/Export/Hardware Features :
New! AVC/AAC support
New! MPEG-2, Insert I-Frame at markers
New! Export directly to PSP
New! ATRAC 3 input and output
New! Import from DVD Camcorder disc
New! Enhanced capture and print-to-tape tools
New! SDI deck insert editing per channel
New! Render to mxf for XDCAM
Blackmagic Design DeckLink> board support
External control surface support
Advanced streaming media tools
Application scripting for task automation
Subtitle time/text export to DVD Architect software
Windows Media> 9 Series support, including surround encoding
RealVideo> 9 support
QuickTime- format support
VideoCD and multimedia CD burning
Red Book audio CD production
Advanced encoding tools
Supports Windows Media- and RealMedia- commands
Sony DSR-DU1 and DSR-DR1000 disc recorder support
J-H3 HDCAM player support for DV downconverts
3:2 pulldown removal from DV .AVI files
Exports chapter markers and subtitles to DVD Architect> 3 software
2.0 What's New
Notable Fixes/Changes in Version 7.0c
* Added support for reading Sony 1080-24p HDV, such as that captured with the Sony HVR-V1U camera.
* Added File > Import > Hard Disk Recording Unit to allow you to import video from a Sony HVR-DR60 hard disk recording unit.
* Added HDV 720-24p and HDV 1080-24p project templates.
* Added Video for Windows format rendering templates for 720-24p and 1080-24p intermediates.
* Added Windows Media Video format rendering templates for 720-24p and 1080-24p video.
* Added MPEG-2 format rendering templates for 1080-60i and 1080-24p MPEG-2 video for authoring Blu-ray™ discs using Blu-print™ software.
* Added IMX-compatible project templates.
* Added a MainConcept AVC/AAC template for rendering 640x480 AVC video for Apple iPod®.
* Added a Length of GOPs setting to the Advanced Video tab of the Custom Template dialog for the MainConcept MPEG-2 plug-in. You can use this control to adjust the length of groups of pictures (GOPs) when the Use closed GOPs check box is selected.
* Made improvements to reading and writing MXF-format files.
* Made improvements to SDI external monitoring via AJA and DeckLink hardware.
* Made improvements to Rec.709 color space handling for HD MXF and SDI formats.
* Made improvements to VST audio plug-in scanning.
* Fixed an issue that was causing degraded performance with the CineForm CFHD codec.
* Fixed a bug that could cause plug-ins to disappear after being re-enabled.
* Fixed an issue with naming markers in rendered MXF files.
* Fixed an issue that prevented HDV capture from stopping after the end of the last clip.
* Fixed a bug that could cause video event thumbnails to be displayed at nonquantized frame positions for AVI files that use a nonstandard frame rate.
* Fixed a problem that could cause muted tracks to become unmuted when loading a project when automation was turned off.
* Fixed a rounding issue that affected crossfade, composite level, and composite-level envelopes.
* Fixed an issue with normalizing audio via scripting.
* Fixed an issue that could cause media markers to be displayed incorrectly at velocity envelope points.
* Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect frames to be used when reversing a subclip.
* Fixed an issue with marker locations in AVI files rendered without audio.
* Fixed an issue that could cause the Edit > Streams menu to disappear if the Edit menu had been opened with an empty event selected.
* Fixed an issue that could cause audio peaks to be rebuilt unnecessarily when opening audio/video files in multiple Sony Media Software applications.
* Fixed an issue that could cause Vegas to appear mirrored on certain operating systems.
Programı Indırmek Icin Linkler ;
Dosya Şifresi ; Tayi
Toplam Boyut: 120 Mb
Not: Programı Full yapmak için gereken keygen dosyası içindedir.